Terms and Conditions for Bookings
- Within 7 days of acceptance in writing by the ADGM Arbitration Centre (“ADGMAC”) of a booking enquiry, ADGMAC will:
- invoice the party making the booking for the cost of all facilities booked, or
- if the booking is a joint booking, invoice each party:
- for the room rate of their own breakout room(s) and any other facilities booked by that party; and
- their equal proportion of the room rate of the selected hearing room.
- All invoices are payable in full within 30 days of receipt by the party(ies), or not later than five days before the first day of the booked period, whichever is the earlier.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Where ADGMAC secures an alternative booking for the period – there will be no cancellation charge.
- Where ADGMAC does not secure an alternative booking:
- for a cancellation that is notified more than 1 calendar month but less than 4 calendar months prior to the first day of the booked period – 50% of the charges for the facilities booked.
- for a cancellation that is notified less than 1 calendar month prior to the first day of the booked period – 100% of the charges for the facilities booked.
- If clients have paid their invoice in full or part prior to cancellation, any balance will be reimbursed.
- Standard room hire hours are from 08.30am to 5.00pm Sunday to Thursday.
- Out of hours arrangements can be made upon request, but not guaranteed.
- Half day hours are from 08.30pm to 12.30pm or 1.00pm to 5.00pm.