Organised By: ADGMAC
4 February 2020
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Level 20, Al Maqam Tower
Abu Dhabi Global Market Square
Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
About This Event
The ADGM Arbitration Centre is committed to fostering and supporting the development and rise of mediation in the region. During this forum, we will explore examples of mediation at work in leading centres across the region and ideas from thought leaders on the future for mediation in significant industry sectors, with a focus on construction.
We are delighted that the keynote address will be given by Mr. Chuan Wee Meng, the CEO of the Singapore International Mediation Centre. We will join a conversation and interactive discussion amongst experienced lawyers specialising in construction disputes, highly regarded mediators from across the world, and executives from the following regional centres with a track record in mediating disputes:
- Saudi Centre for Commercial Arbitration
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
- The Lebanese Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- Abu Dhabi Judicial Department
We will conclude the event with a networking reception at the Hidden Bar, Rosewood Hotel.
Spaces are limited. To reserve your seat, please register here by Thursday 30 January. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Linda Fitz-Alan, Registrar and Chief Executive, ADGM Courts
Chuan Wee Meng, CEO, Singapore International Mediation Centre
Moderator: Rozana Altayyar, Founder, Taswea, KSA
- Dr. Ismail Selim, Director, The Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, CRCICA
- Christian P. Alberti, Chief of ADR / General Counsel , Saudi Centre for Commercial Arbitration
- Rana Nader, Legal Counsel, The Lebanese Arbitration and Mediation Centre
- Chloe Syron, Solicitor, Legal Researcher to the Undersecretary, Abu Dhabi Judicial Department
Moderator: Richard Bell, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Alan Henderson, Legal Director, Multiplex Constructions
- Richard Davies, Country Managing Partner, Head of Construction Disputes, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Yacine Francis, Partner, Allen & Overy
Moderator: Linda Fitz-Alan, Registrar and Chief Executive, ADGM Courts
- Chuan Wee Meng, CEO, Singapore International Mediation Centre
- Michael Black QC, Barrister, XXIV Old Buildings, London, Geneva, Abu Dhabi
- Graham Lovett, Partner, Gibson Dunn
Please note: registration is complementary. There is no fee for this event.
ADGM uses this form to assist with collecting invitation responses. Your personal details will only be used for the purpose of processing your attendance to the event.